- Located just 15 km from the center of Sofia
- Convenient access to the E-80 Belgrade-Istanbul International Road
- Immediate proximity to the Ring Road and the highway
- Access to a functioning railway line
- Convenient public transport with an own bus stop servicing the park
- 500 m. From METRO Lyulin
- On the opposite side of SCHENKER Bulgaria
- A truly International strategic location
Perfect storage and logistics conditions
- The warehouses are suitable for storage of materials and for light industrial activities
- Easy access to all major thoroughfares to international destinations
- Warehouse heights of 5.5 meters and also a single warehouse with height of 9 meters along with a functioning portal crane with a capacity of 3.2 tons
- Built-in offices, built to international standards, offer a full range of on-site operations
- Load capacity of the floor – 5 tons per square meter.
- Full availability of the necessary infrastructure – water, electricity, IT communications, railway access, security, etc.
- Possibility to build cargo platforms for access with motor vehicles if necessary
- Hörmann industrial doors with dimensions 4000/4500 mm
- Large parking lot
- The configuration of the storage areas can be tailored to individual requirements
Storing Euro Pallets
We offer our clients renting Euro-pallet places for a minimum period of 1 week. The service is offered on condition that the park has available warehouse space at the moment and in accordance with future obligations towards customers. The loading and unloading activity is offered by a partner company in the park.
|Up to 20 pallets||1.30 EUR/Pallet||5 EUR/Pallet|
|Over 20 pallets||1.00 EUR/Pallet||4 EUR/Pallet|
|Non-standard pallet / per sq. m.||1.50 EUR/Pallet.||5 EUR/ Pallet|
|Freestanding goods (no pallet)||1.50 EUR/sq.m.||5 EUR/ sq. m.|
Bulgaria - a perfect place to grow your business
Bulgaria is at the center of a dynamically developing region. Within a radius of 500 km from Sofia, there is a population of over 60 million people in 10 countries, most of which have soon taken the path to a market economy. This is a huge market with one of the fastest growing needs in Europe.
- As of January 1, 2007, Bulgaria is a full member of the EU
- Sofia has a highly qualified workforce with knowledge of many foreign languages, as well as the most competitive pay conditions in Europe.
- The lowest operating costs and tax rates in Europe
- Corporate tax in the amount of 10%
- Duty-free trade in industrial goods between Bulgaria and the EU, the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), the Central European Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA) and Turkey
- Sofia is the financial center of the country. Here are the headquarters of the largest Bulgarian institutions
- Low unemployment rate of around 6%, compared to an average of 9% in Europe
- Wonderful climate, beautiful nature, hospitality, good standard of living
The central and strategic geographical location of Sofia forms a perfect environment for the growing market in the Balkans. Sofia has a rich history, cultural diversity, business ventures of all origins and living standards, which are cared for by many modern companies in the services sector.